Wednesday, February 3, 2010

El Hijo Loco's Thoughts on ECW


Finally! Vinny's ECW is dead! For years I, El Hijo Loco, have watched the butchering of the great hardcore legacy known as ECW by the watered down creatives at the WWE. I long for the days of old when Raven, Tazz, RVD and the Sandman were the underworld heroes bloodying each other up as the chants of "ECW" roared in the background.


I am sure Paul Heyman is very happy to see Vinny putting the final nail in the coffin. I wish Heyman had at least gotten a nod from Vinny when the announcement was made yesterday that ECW was going off the air.


So from me, El Hijo Loco, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank a few of the TRUE ECW stars for their hard work building the empire that Vince destroyed. Thank you Raven, Devon, Bubba Ray, RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, Balls, Tazz, Cactus, Funk, Tajiri and Paul Heyman. I know there are many, many others and I, El Hijo Loco, thank you all!

No comments: